Finalising a booking with us signifies that you, the renter has agreed to and accepted all conditions of our website, including the ‘Terms & Price details- (TAC)’, therefore all elements should be thoroughly read and understood.
At any time we have the right to modify these terms.
Note: ‘Terms & Price details- (TAC)’ of your rental are available when making a booking online and are also found in the customer account of a confirmed booking.
The above constitute a request from you to Apex Rent a Car LLC to find a car rental deal from one of our wide range of providers.
Any contract entered into at the local destination is exclusively between yourself and the car rental provider and under no instance is Apex Rent a Car LLC a party to this contract.
The rental vehicle will be delivered to you directly by our provider in our capacity as acting agent.
Your signature on any rental contract agreement is definite proof to the acceptance of the services and terms imposed by the rental company and to the respective laws of the country in which the rental will take place.
Apex Rent a Car LLC accepts no liability for the refusal by the car rental company to provide the vehicle in the event of any problems having arisen with regards to the terms of your contract. We undertake no compensation or refund of any kind in respect of any costs incurred as a result of a change to your arrangements.
The above is binding and applies to all contracts associated with the supply of our services excluding all other warranties and terms. No action by Apex Rent a Car LLC will signify conformity of any other terms or conditions.
In the case of any dispute arising between you and Apex Rent a Car LLC, our liability to you, if any, is limited up to the initial amount paid to us.
Apex Rent a Car LLC is not liable for indirect losses which occur as a side effect of the main loss or damage which are not foreseeable either by you, or the renter and Apex Rent a Car LLC. Nor are we liable for loss of profits, loss of opportunity, consequential losses, loss of goodwill, damages or charges etc. associated to the issue.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card) and which currencies will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.